• Understand SEGRON’s technology, product, and IT systems
• Design, set-up, install and transition SEGRON IT services towards Linux cloud deployments.
• Administer and manage applications of SEGRON Linux IT system landscapes
• Act as direct contact person for an external team of Linux security experts and be responsible for
service operations (requests, changes, problems, incidents)
• Provision and maintain Linux clients/servers in production and development environments.
• Solid Python scripting knowledge
• Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible and YAML playbooks.
• Experience of monitoring tools and statistics – InfluxDB, Grafana
• Strong technical problem-solving skills and experience in IP networking and static routing FTP,
SSH, SMTP, DNS, HTTP/S, DHCP, SMB/NFS, Syslog logging facility
• Solid understanding of operating databases and file systems
• Solid understanding of server deployment, configuration and troubleshooting common issues
• Preparing cost estimates for System security enhancements
• Testing the final security system and updating and upgrading it as needed.
• Responding quickly and effectively to all security incidents and providing post-event analyses
• Monitoring the IT security supplier, cultivating a sense of security awareness within our
organization, and arranging for continuous education
• Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and
• Representing SEGRON in case of security audits driven by suppliers
Skills & Qualifications
• Interest in digital system landscapes, web technologies and cloud computing
• Enthusiasm for innovation, technology, learning and knowledge
• Excellent customer communication skills
• Team player, willing to help, flexible
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Full time job
• Offered rate: from 35 EUR/hour (depends on seniority and skills level)